Director of US Sales
Lead the sales effort for the Clear Guide SCENERGY and Clear Guide ONE
Provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight for the U.S. Sales Team
OBJECTIVES OR GOALS:
Lead growth initiatives that result in a dominant presence Interventional Radiology; maximize sales and ensure that the Field Sales organization is staffed with high performing talent.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Accomplish budget objectives with specific focus on unit and revenue targets within the identified specialties.
· Execute a standardized consultative selling approach.
· Recruit and direct training of new sales team.
· Reinforce practice management skill sets within the sales team.
· Participate in the development of brand and product positioning strategies.
· Ensure the timely execution of marketing and training programs.
· Coordinate the collection of best practices within the network.
· Organize and refine business solutions across internal teams.
· Manage relationships and help develop local tactics encouraging growth and expansion
· Manage the customer relationship, including “buy-in” product and process enhancements and the overall value proposition.
· Participate in the Marketing and National Advisory Councils
· Assist in shaping and managing the annual sales budget.
Base + Bonus + Commission + Equity
Hiring and managing sales force
· Significant level of interaction with Interventional Radiology customers and the relevant Hospital Administrative Committees and GPOs.
· Weekly collaboration with members of the training, marketing, product development, contract administration, and business development teams.
Bachelor degree required
· 10-15 years experience in sales management leadership roles in medical device field.
· Significant experience in day-to-day sales operations, leading multiple direct reports, and strategy development.
· Experience in capital equipment sales or sales into Interventional Radiology a plus.
· Strong business and sales technical competencies.
· A proven track record ofResults Orientation, Innovation, Building Successful Teams, Strategic Decision Making, Building Relationships, and Communication
· Effective written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills
· Interest in continual learning and creative problem solving skills
· Entrepreneurial outlook and technological evangelism
· Competent Word and Excel skills
· Market analysis and business plan development skills
· Strong relationship building skills
· Ability to handle various work environments (office, field, travel)
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Role requires 80% travel, automobile and flight.
· Role requires traveling with demonstration equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Required to have vaccinations for medical sales rep credentialing.
· Office setting and travel to customer businesses across the U.S.
Required to pass background check for medical sales rep credentialing