CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY
Ultrasound + CT Fusion. Fast.
Navigation with ultrasound + CT image fusion, for any ultrasound.
Automatic Registration, Image Fusion, Instrument Guidance - in real time.
The CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY combines your ultrasound machine with real-time, simple CT navigation in a modern, efficient multi-modality approach. Dynamic and static image modalities, hassle-free instrument guidance, no calibration - the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY delivers image fusion that just works.
What does it do?
- Ultrasound + CT fusion (CBCT and MRI available 2017)
- Automatic and continuous registration in under 10 seconds
- Eliminates bulky equipment and magnets
- Instrument guidance without wires, using your instruments
- Intuitive touchscreen interaction
- Available for your existing ultrasound model
- Tracking and guidance for up to 6 different instruments simultaneously
- Available immediately in the United States, the European Union and Canada
How does it work?
The handheld CLEAR GUIDE SuperPROBE links your ultrasound transducer with an Optical Head for instant, effortless tracking. It provides real-time guidance to the CORE touchscreen for live image fusion.
Clear Guide technology visually tracks probe and tools relative to each other. Full DICOM CT volumes are imported, automatically segmented, and registered with the patient for use with the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY in under a minute.
CLEAR GUIDE VisiMARKER fiducials for intuitive visual registration and tracking.
CLEAR GUIDE SteriMASK sterile probe covers for complete full-transducer sterility.
CLEAR GUIDE PercepTIP OEM Patterns automate tip tracking to monitor insertion depth. Ablation, robotic surgery, and other companies can license the specific patterns and immediately give tip information without the bulky magnets or wires.
What Clinicians Say About the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY
What are potential clinical applications?Clinical applications include: [ ► ]
What are potential clinical applications?Clinical applications include: [ ▼ ]
- Biopsies: Liver, Kidney, Lung, Bone
- Tumor Ablation
- Volume imaging where US alone is insuffient (shadowed, blurry, or for out-of-plane targets)
What are the potential benefits?The CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY offers numerous potential advantages over other approaches: [ ► ]
What are the potential benefits?The CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY offers numerous potential advantages over other approaches: [ ▼ ]
EnablingThe CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY is the most compact and versatile image fusion system on the market, and is available for use with nearly any ultrasound device. All guidance information is displayed on the CLEAR GUIDE CORE touchscreen. Its real-time fusion capability is based on several groundbreaking developments:
- Automatic visual registration
- Sensor-free instrument tracking independent of tool type
- Intuitive target planning
- Real-time tissue deformation prediction
AccurateThe CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY supports live image fusion, variable instrument insertion angles, in-plane and out-of-plane approaches in CT or ultrasound - with freedom in choosing the insertion path, and certainty about the direction. With almost any interventional needle or tool under a wide range of external conditions - the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY finally delivers on the promise of truly simple multi-modality imaging. Unlike any other navigation system on the market, the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY predicts tissue response to the pressure of the ultrasound probe on the patient, and correspondingly deforms the static CT images in real time to match the ultrasound visualization.
- Live multi-modality navigation
- Real-time tissue response prediction
- True 3-D guidance
- Clinically relevant targeting precision
- Decreases malpractice exposure
EfficientThe handheld CLEAR GUIDE SuperPROBE attaches to the CLEAR GUIDE CORE touchscreen. With a standard ultrasound transducer, adding navigation to clinical workflows requires no other hardware (i.e. no EM transmitters, reference beacons, or IR cameras). Conventionally time-consuming steps (system setup, sensor calibration, image registration) are reduced or non-existent.
- Minimizes image registration overhead
- More procedures in any given time period
- Leverage existing equipment
- Utilize “favorite” needles
Cost effectiveUnlike existing navigation solutions that require large capital investments, the CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY is an accessory to existing ultrasound machines. It augments existing workflows instead of forcing new steps onto clinical teams. Possible improvements include:
- Limits CT imaging and intervention times
- Minimizes re-insertions
- Minimizes required training
- Accelerates personnel proficiency curves
- Broadens availability of procedures
- No special needles or instruments required